Useful Links & Info
How do I…
- Book meals
- Access student wifi
- Find term dates
- Access WebLearn
- Access Web-Print on the College system
- Report an IT Support issue
- Report a Maintenance Support issue
Renewing SSHO books
- Click here
- In the top right-hand corner of the SOLO screen you will see the words “Hi Guest” followed by instructions to sign on with your Oxford SSO (Single Sign On ID and password)
- When you have signed on, click on “My Account” and your list of active loans should appear
- To the top right of the list should be the words “Renew All” and if you wish to renew all your loans, please click on this, and it should renew them all and give you a new due date
- If you only want to renew some of your loans, the word “Renew” appears after each one, so you can click on them individually
- If the renewals do not work as expected, or you cannot renew your loans for any other reason, please get in touch with the Librarian, Mrs Marjory Szurko, and ask her to renew the item(s) for you
- Here is a link to the explanatory pages about these procedures and others.
Emergency / out of hours contact
For any out of hours (weekdays 5.30pm – 8.30am and weekends) security concerns, malfunctions or emergencies which occur whilst the College’s administrative offices are closed, please contact the University Security Services on T: +44 (0)1865 272944. This number will be answered 24 hours a day throughout the year.
- Security Services have authority and agreement to act on behalf of St Stephen’s House and they have a list of contacts to enable them to deal with a wide range of incidents including (but not limited to) fire, security, personal safety, flooding and interruption of electrical supply. They have access to College and to rooms within college. They are there to keep us safe and have the knowledge and experience to do so. They also have a list of the College’s senior staff who can be contacted if additional local knowledge is required.