Bed and Breakfast
Please note that bed & breakfast bookings are currently suspended due to COVID-19 restrictions.
A number of rooms at St Stephen’s House are available for bed & breakfast booking by the general public. Rooms range from double en-suite rooms to single rooms with shared bathroom facilities. Room numbers are restricted during term time, so early booking is advised.Click here to make a booking
Details of how to access the college will be emailed to you and you will need to bring this information with you.
Please note that the college does not have a Porters’ Lodge, or a Reception, so accessing your room is ‘self-service’, following the instructions provided via email.
- Check-in is from 2.30pm to 9pm. Check-out is by 10.30am.
- Please be aware when booking a room that we operate a silence policy during the night hours between 11pm and 8.30am weekdays in term time to allow students and guests to study and sleep undisturbed. However, please note that the nature of our beautiful site means that church bells are rung regularly, sometimes early in the morning!
- All rooms are provided with towels, toiletries and tea & coffee making facilities but please note that rooms do not have televisions or telephones.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our buildings.
- All B&B bookings must be made online. The college does not take bookings over the phone.
- Unfortunately, we do not have disabled access to guest rooms and the main entrance is accessed by steep steps.
- Unless you have chosen an en-suite room, you will have access to a shared unisex bathroom.
- We do not have parking available on site for bed and breakfast guests.
For any questions or enquiries, please contact Louise Gregory:
T: +44 (0)1865 613444