Bed and Breakfast
A number of rooms at St Stephen’s House are available for bed & breakfast booking by the general public (room only at the current time). Various bedroom types are available. Room numbers are restricted during term time, so early booking is advised.
Details of how to access the college will be emailed to you and you will need to bring this information with you.
Please note that the college does not have a Porters’ Lodge, or a Reception, so accessing your room is ‘self-service’, following the instructions provided via email.
- Check-in is from 4pm to 8pm. Check-out is by 10am.
- Please be aware when booking a room that we operate a silence policy during the night hours between 11pm and 8.30am weekdays in term time to allow students and guests to study and sleep undisturbed. However, please note that the nature of our beautiful site means that church bells are rung regularly, sometimes early in the morning!
- All rooms are provided with towels, toiletries and tea & coffee making facilities but please note that rooms do not have televisions or telephones.
- All B&B bookings must be made using the link above. The college does not take bookings over the phone.
- Unfortunately, we do not have disabled access to guest rooms and the main entrance is accessed by steep steps.
- We do not have parking available on site for bed and breakfast guests..